Since I am revamping my personal site I might as well put something half useful here as my first post. For the first time I am going to be writing down my super secret cookie recipe that all my friends seem to enjoy. Also so I can just point them here when they ask me for the recipe. Enjoy!
|Melted Butter||1.25 cups|
|Brown Sugar||1 cup|
|White Sugar||1 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1 tsp|
|Chocolate Chips||1.75 cups|
|Toffee Bits||0.75 cup|
- Mix melted butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to butter mixture.
- Combine flour, oatmeal, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Mix butter mixture with flour mixture and add the chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Scoop batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F or until golden brown.